Sunday, December 20, 2020

The First Post

 

I woke up with the idea for this new blog as a way to take the place of what I used to post in a Facebook "Note". FB doesn't DO notes anymore, apparently, so here's where my thoughts about books I've read and movies I've seen, Christmas Epistles, and anything else that doesn't fit in my two current blogs, Almost the Truth and Truth Is..., will reside.

Chances are high you'll notice that even though the title of this post is "The First Post," there are posts here that appear to have been posted before this post. That's because I've post-dated some posts that I've moved from Facebook Notes to DewDrops

It's postacular!

To whoever stumbles upon this...here's a tiny portion of my world, and welcome to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The First Post

  I woke up with the idea for this new blog as a way to take the place of what I used to post in a Facebook "Note". FB doesn't...

Top 3 Posts